Building and Pest Inspection Woodridge
If you are buying or selling in Woodridge we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Woodridge
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Woodridge
- Building Inspections at new build stages Woodridge
- Handover Building Inspections Woodridge
- Warranty Building Inspections Woodridge
Located 22 km to Brisbane's south, In 1888, Woodridge (4114) was named for a property owned by Octavius Stubbs. A railway station opened in early 1917 was also called Woodridge as was the post office opened the following year. Today Woodridge has several schools and regular rail and bus access to Logan, Beenleigh, Brisbane, and surrounding suburbs.
In 2011, nearly 13,000 people lived in Woodridge, their average age being 30 years. Residents are from a host of nations including Samoa, India, Burma, and New Zealand such that Samoan, Hindi, Karen, Arabic, and Tongan are all spoken as secondary languages alongside English at home.