Building and Pest Inspection Heritage Park
If you are buying or selling in Heritage Park we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Heritage Park
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Heritage Park
- Building Inspections at new build stages Heritage Park
- Handover Building Inspections Heritage Park
- Warranty Building Inspections Heritage Park
Heritage Park (4118)
26 km south of Brisbane, Heritage Park (4118) was initially settled by William George and Joseph Shirley. Urban development didn't commence until 1985. The suburb's name was not formally adopted until it was proposed by a land developer in 1991. Heritage Park also has a landfill with facilities for green waste, garbage disposal, and recycling where profits are used to support community groups.
In 2011, 4900 people lived in Heritage Park, their average age being 32 years. Most residents were Anglo-Australian-Australian, although a minority were from the Philippines. English was spoken at home except for instances of Samoan.