Building and Pest Inspection Buccan
If you are buying or selling in Buccan we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Buccan
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Buccan
- Building Inspections at new build stages Buccan
- Handover Building Inspections Buccan
- Warranty Building Inspections Buccan
32 km to Brisbane's south, Buccan (4207) was first settled in the early 1860s by farmers such as James Williamson who unsuccessfully tried to grow cotton then were more successful with sugar cane and dairying. Today Buccaneers continues as a semi-rural suburb with extensive conservation areas and residences on large acreage bushland blocks. It does not have a town centre with shopping facilities so that its residents of which there were 1600 in 2011, have to rely upon adjoining nearby suburbs.