Building and Pest Inspection Brendale
If you are buying or selling in Brendale we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Brendale
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Brendale
- Building Inspections at new build stages Brendale
- Handover Building Inspections Brendale
- Warranty Building Inspections Brendale
Located on the Northside, 21 km to the North of the Brisbane CBD, Brendale (4500) derived its name from the horse stud established by William Bowden in early 1960s. Primarily an industrial area with an electrical transmission station and a waste treatment plant, Brendale also has a number of recreational parks.
In 2011, 1800 people lived in Brendale, their average age being 34 years. Most were born in Australia, England or New Zealand, although a minority were from India or the Philippines. English was spoken at home with a few also speaking Punjabi.