Because buying or building a home is the largest investment you'll ever make, we understand:
- You need an Inspector who is not there to generate other more profitable work.
- You need an Inspector who is independent and gives you a totally impartial and confidential inspection.
- For your protection, you want to know your decisions have the backing of professional indemnity insurance.
- You want to make an informed decision supported by professional training and extensive practical experience delivered by an Inspector who is specifically trained for the job and a company that been in business 25 years.
- You need a Building & Termite Inspector who is committed to your inspection and concerned about the quality and accuracy of your report not a contractor whose sole focus is revenue generation.
- You need someone who will take time to discuss your report with you.
We understand you have too much at stake to entrust your Building & Termite Inspection to just anybody. You need a company focused on taking care of YOU!
That's why our builders have...
- extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in building.
- professional qualifications for both building and timber pest management.
- QBCC licenses for both Completed Residential Building Inspection and Timber Pest Management.
- successfully completed the ABIS Professional Programme including:
The ABIS Building Inspection and Reporting Process
The ABIS Timber Pest Inspection and Reporting Process
A lengthy period of mentored Building Inspections and Reports
A lengthy period of mentored Termite Inspections and Reports
Customer Service Training
- QBCC licensed for Pest Control and Termite Management - Chemical
- registered under ABIS' professional indemnity insurance for both Completed Residential Building Inspection and Timber Pest Inspection
And we continue to randomly audit their performance on a regular basis.