ABIS Offers 6 Different Building Inspections Stages:
- Immediately before slab pour.
- When the frame is complete but before internal wall linings.
- When external windows and doors are installed and the roof is on.
- When construction is complete including carpentry prior to painting.
- A very detailed inspection when finished ground levels have been established.
- At 12 months for all defects and at 6 years for structural defects only.
What you think you'll be getting for your money may be different from what your builder plans to deliver for the agreed price.
That is why it's essential that you have a good working relationship with your builder. Resolving these mismatches before work starts will avoid a lot of grief later.
By involving an independent building inspection company such as ABIS - to conduct Stage Inspections throughout the building process, at Building Handover prior to expiration of your warranty periods at 12 months (covering any defects) and 6 years after completion (Covering Structural Defects only); problems can be detected early and corrected to avoid disputes and stress all around.