Because buying or building a home is the largest investment you'll ever make, we understand:
You need a Building Inspector who is not there to generate other more profitable work.
You need a Building Inspector who is independent and gives you a totally impartial and confidential inspection.
For your protection, you want to know your decisions have the backing of professional indemnity insurance.
You want to make an informed decision supported by professional training and extensive practical experience delivered by a Building Inspector who is specifically trained for the job and a company that been in business 25 years.
You need a Building & Termite Inspector who is committed to your inspection and concerned about the quality and accuracy of your report not a contractor whose sole focus is revenue generation.
You need someone who will take time to discuss your report with you.
We understand you have too much at stake to entrust your Building & Termite Inspection to just anybody. You need a company focused on taking care of YOU!
That's why our builders have...
- extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in building.
- professional qualifications for both building and timber pest management.
- QBCC licenses for both Completed Residential Building Inspection and Timber Pest Management.
- successfully completed the ABIS Professional Programme including:
- The ABIS Building Inspection and Reporting Process
- The ABIS Timber Pest Inspection and Reporting Process
- A lengthy period of mentored Building Inspections and Reports
- A lengthy period of mentored Termite Inspections and Reports
- Customer Service Training
- QBCC licensed for Pest Control and Termite Management - Chemical
- registered under ABIS' professional indemnity insurance for both Completed Residential Building Inspection and Timber Pest Inspection
And we continue to randomly audit their performance on a regular basis.