Building and Pest Inspection Yeerongpilly
If you are buying or selling in Yeerongpilly we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Yeerongpilly
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Yeerongpilly
- Building Inspections at new build stages Yeerongpilly
- Handover Building Inspections Yeerongpilly
- Warranty Building Inspections Yeerongpilly
Located 8 km to Brisbane's south and adjoining Oxley Creek, Yeerongpilly (4105) was originally a timber logging area. Its position has made Yeerongpilly vulnerable to serious flooding as occurred in 2010. The Animal Research Institute was sited in Yeerongpilly from 1909 until 2011. The prestigious Brisbane Golf Club was founded in 1896. Yeerongpilly is well serviced by regular trains and will be the site of the southern tunnel of the Cross River Rail System.
In 2011, about 2000 people lived in Yeerongpilly, a large portion being Asian and increasingly African. Otherwise, residents originated from countries such as India, China, and the Philippines with Vietnamese, Mandarin, and Spanish spoken alongside English at home.