Building and Pest Inspection Woolloowin
If you are buying or selling in Woolloowin we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Woolloowin
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Woolloowin
- Building Inspections at new build stages Woolloowin
- Handover Building Inspections Woolloowin
- Warranty Building Inspections Woolloowin
2 km from the centre and virtually inner city Brisbane, Woolloowin (4030) is located between two train stations and is well serviced by regular buses to Brisbane and surrounding suburbs. Woolloowin was originally home to Brisbane's first judge Alfred Lutwyche, and is now home to Queensland's State Emergency Services.
In 2011, about 6000 people lived in Woolloowin, their average age being 35 years. Most were Anglo-Australian with the exception of a minority born in India or Italy. English and occasionally, Italian, were spoken at home.