Building and Pest Inspection Woodend
If you are buying or selling in Woodend we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Woodend
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Woodend
- Building Inspections at new build stages Woodend
- Handover Building Inspections Woodend
- Warranty Building Inspections Woodend
Located 41 km to Brisbane's west, adjacent the Bremer River and only 2 km from Ipswich of which it is a suburb, Woodend (4305) was home to 1600 people in 2011. The suburb was named after the home of a premier of Queensland, Arthur Macalister. Woodend has several schools, two of which are colleges and a prestigious grammar school, one of the first to be established in 1863 after the Grammar Schools Act of 1860. There are also a number of parks and churches but no railway station, although trains are easily accessed at Ipswich.