Building and Pest Inspection Tennyson
If you are buying or selling in Tennyson we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Tennyson
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Tennyson
- Building Inspections at new build stages Tennyson
- Handover Building Inspections Tennyson
- Warranty Building Inspections Tennyson
Situated 7 km to Brisbane's south on the Brisbane River, Tennyson (4105) was initially called Softstone by one of the early settlers, James Strong, but was changed to its current name after the poet, Alfred Tennyson in 1897. It is home to the Queensland Tennis Centre and although it has bus services, trains were discontinued in 2011.
In 2011, only 860 people lived in Tennyson, their average age being 41 years. Most residents were Anglo-Australian with a minority from Germany, Philippines, and the United States with English being the primary language spoken at home.