Building and Pest Inspection Stockleigh
If you are buying or selling in Stockleigh we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Stockleigh
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Stockleigh
- Building Inspections at new build stages Stockleigh
- Handover Building Inspections Stockleigh
- Warranty Building Inspections Stockleigh
Located 33 km to Brisbane's south, Stockleigh (4280) was named after the English birthplace of an early settler in 1863, Will Elworthy. Today, Stockleigh is a low density suburb with homes built on large acreage blocks. It has an environmental park, a housing estate and did have a school built in 1873, but finally closed in 1935.
In 2011, only 700 people lived in Stockleigh, their average age being 40 years. Most residents were Anglo-Australian with a minority born in Germany. English was spoken primarily at home with German and Hmong as secondary languages.