ABIS Building Inspectors conduct | Building and Pest Inspections | Warranty Inspections | Handover Inspections | and other Building Inspections in this area
South Maclean (4280)
In 1997 South Maclean (4280) was split from North Maclean which is on the Mt Lindesay Highway with the Logan River to its north. Previously, together with North Maclean, it was known as Logan Bridge after the bridge across the Logan River in this area since 1860. Land on each side of the river was surveyed for subdivision in 1863. It was then renamed after Alexander McLean, the Surveyor General of NSW from 1856 to 1861. A school was opened in 1926 but later closed in 1963. In 2008 South Maclean was also excised from Beaudesert Shire to become part of Logan City.