Building and Pest Inspection Robertson
If you are buying or selling in Robertson we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Robertson
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Robertson
- Building Inspections at new build stages Robertson
- Handover Building Inspections Robertson
- Warranty Building Inspections Robertson
Situated 13 km to Brisbane's south, Robertson (4109) was named in 1967 for Dr. William Robertson and is one of a few suburbs linked historically to the University of Queensland.
In 2011, 4800 people lived in Robertson, their average age being 32 years. A large portion of the resident were born overseas in countries including China, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, and Hong Kong, such that the most common languages spoken at home, apart from English, were Mandarin, Vietnamese, Cantonese, Arabic, and Korean.