Building and Pest Inspection Riverhills
If you are buying or selling in Riverhills we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Riverhills
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Riverhills
- Building Inspections at new build stages Riverhills
- Handover Building Inspections Riverhills
- Warranty Building Inspections Riverhills
Located 15 km to Brisbane's south-west, Riverhills (4074) was developed in 1959 as part of the Centenary suburbs. To accommodate its rapid urban development and growing young population, it has easy access to four schools, at least three large shopping centres, parks and playgrounds, and various forms of transport into Brisbane and surrounding suburbs including rail, a highway, and numerous bus routes.
In 2011, 3800 people lived in Riverhills, their average age being 34 years. Most residents were Anglo-Australian, with a minority from South Africa, Sri Lanka, and Vietnam. Apart from English, Vietnamese and Arabic were also spoken by a minority at home.