Building and Pest Inspection Pullenvale
If you are buying or selling in Pullenvale we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Pullenvale
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Pullenvale
- Building Inspections at new build stages Pullenvale
- Handover Building Inspections Pullenvale
- Warranty Building Inspections Pullenvale
Located 15 km to Brisbane's west, Pullenvale (4069) is characterised by green rolling hills and bushland. The suburb may have been named for George Pullen an early timber getter, who owned a vineyard from 1862 to 1885. Logging was replaced by small crops and dairying. Pullenvale Hall was once the packing shed for Jack Woodward's pineapple farm in 1943. Moggill Pony Club was established in 1960 as one of Queensland's oldest pony clubs. A school was opened in 1873.
In 2011, 3200 people lived in Pullenvale, their average age being 39 years. Most residents were Anglo-Australian, although a minority were from South Africa, and United States. English was mainly spoken at home with the exception of Afrikaans in isolated cases.