ABIS Building Inspectors conduct | Building and Pest Inspections | Warranty Inspections | Handover Inspections | and other Building Inspections in this area
North Maclean (4280)
On the Mt Lindesay Highway with the Logan River to its east and south, North Maclean (4280) is bounded by the Brisbane to Sydney rail on its west. In 1997 North Maclean (4280) was split from South Maclean. Previously, together they were known as Logan Bridge after the bridge across the Logan River in this area since 1860. Land on each side of the river was surveyed for subdivision in 1863. It was then renamed after Alexander McLean, the Surveyor General of NSW from 1856 to 1861. A school was opened in 1926 but later closed in 1963. North Maclean has several sporting fields and operates a cemetery. In 2011, it was home to 1500 people.