Building and Pest Inspection New Beith
If you are buying or selling in New Beith we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections New Beith
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections New Beith
- Building Inspections at new build stages New Beith
- Handover Building Inspections New Beith
- Warranty Building Inspections New Beith
New Beith (4124)
Bordering the Brisbane-Sydney rail line on its east, the Logan River to the south, and the Oxley Creek to the north, New Beith (4124) was named for the home town in Scotland of the wife of an early settler, Richard Wilson. Today New Beith continues as mainly a rural residential suburb, still largely undeveloped in areas. There is only one school.
In 2011, about 3500 people lived in New Beith, their average age being 32 years. Almost all residents were Anglo-Australian with most speaking only English at home.