Building and Pest Inspection Munruben
If you are buying or selling in Munruben we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Munruben
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Munruben
- Building Inspections at new build stages Munruben
- Handover Building Inspections Munruben
- Warranty Building Inspections Munruben
Located 42 km south of Brisbane and bisected by the Mt Lindesay Highway, Munruben (4125) was named for a property owned by William Norris, a grazer and formally recognised in 1991. To the northeast of Munruben, Jerry's Downfall Reserve commemorates a teamster accident in 1866 during which a bullock dray became bogged and flooded. Previously completely rural, Munruben is now a low density community with homes on large acreage blocks.
In 2011, 2800 people lived in Munruben, their average age being 38 years. Most residents were Anglo-Australian with a minority from Germany. English was spoken almost exclusively at home.