Building and Pest Inspection Mitchelton
If you are buying or selling in Mitchelton we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Mitchelton
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Mitchelton
- Building Inspections at new build stages Mitchelton
- Handover Building Inspections Mitchelton
- Warranty Building Inspections Mitchelton
8 km to the north of Brisbane, Mitchelton (4053) is a hilly leafy suburb with traditional timber Queenslander homes. Named after one of the first settler families to purchase land in the area in the 1850s, the suburb was subdivided in the 1890s. With the recent influx of young families, Mitchelton is now well served by large shopping centres, 5 schools, a college and sporting facilities. It is also easily accessible to Brisbane and surrounding suburbs by regular rail and bus services and is crossed by major roads connecting Brisbane to northern suburbs and the Sunshine Coast.
Almost all (87%) were born in Australia, New Zealand or England with English spoken almost exclusively at home.