ABIS Building Inspectors conduct | Building and Pest Inspections | Warranty Inspections | Handover Inspections | and other Building Inspections in this area
Lytton (4178) is situated 13 kilometres to the Eastside of Brisbane. Initially founded as a village in 1859, Lytton was named for the Colonial State Secretary (1858). A telegraph line was extended into Lytton in 1862 and a post office opened in 1876. Because of its strategic position at the mouth of the Brisbane River, a fort was built in 1881 to protect Brisbane. Lytton is now an industrial precinct and home to major oil refineries.