Building and Pest Inspection Lytton
If you are buying or selling in Lytton we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Lytton
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Lytton
- Building Inspections at new build stages Lytton
- Handover Building Inspections Lytton
- Warranty Building Inspections Lytton
Lytton (4178) is situated 13 kilometres to the Eastside of Brisbane. Initially founded as a village in 1859, Lytton was named for the Colonial State Secretary (1858). A telegraph line was extended into Lytton in 1862 and a post office opened in 1876. Because of its strategic position at the mouth of the Brisbane River, a fort was built in 1881 to protect Brisbane. Lytton is now an industrial precinct and home to major oil refineries.