Building and Pest Inspection Joyner
If you are buying or selling in Joyner we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Joyner
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Joyner
- Building Inspections at new build stages Joyner
- Handover Building Inspections Joyner
- Warranty Building Inspections Joyner
On the Northside, 23 km to Brisbane's north, Joyner (4500) was initially called Harrison's Pocket before being named after an early settler family. Joyner is situated near Lake Samsonvale which is popular for fishing, picnicking and various boating activities, but also feeds into a major dam and water treatment plant which supplies drinking water to Brisbane and Moreton Bay. Joyner also has a major bus depot.
In 2011, 2700 people lived in Joyner, their average age being 34 years. Most were Anglo-Australian, with a minority from South Africa. Almost all spoke only English at home.