Building and Pest Inspection Jindalee
If you are buying or selling in Jindalee we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Jindalee
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Jindalee
- Building Inspections at new build stages Jindalee
- Handover Building Inspections Jindalee
- Warranty Building Inspections Jindalee
Located 12 km to Brisbane's south-west with Brisbane River to its north, Jindalee (4074) the first of the Centenary suburbs developed from 1959. Prior to this, the area was primarily grazing and dairy farming country. The 1974 Brisbane floods caused severe damage to Jindalee homes as well as the Centenary Bridge which remained partially closed for repairs until an additional two lanes were completed in 1980. The suburb has several schools, access to the Centenary Highway and various bus services linking it to Brisbane and surrounding suburbs.