Building and Pest Inspection Jamboree Heights
If you are buying or selling in Jamboree Heights we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Jamboree Heights
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Jamboree Heights
- Building Inspections at new build stages Jamboree Heights
- Handover Building Inspections Jamboree Heights
- Warranty Building Inspections Jamboree Heights
Jamboree Heights (4074)
Located 14 km to Brisbane's south-west, Jamboree Heights (4074) was developed in 1959 as part of the Centenary suburbs and was named after the Scout Jamboree which it hosted in 1967. Today it provides excellent facilities for its young families including a large shopping centre, police and fire station, and several schools.
In 2011, 3100 people lived in Jamboree Heights, their average age being 36 years. Most residents were Anglo-Australian with a minority fro China, South Africa, and Vietnam. Apart from English, Vietnamese, Cantonese, Mandarin, and Arabic were spoken by a minority at home.