Building and Pest Inspection Grange
If you are buying or selling in Grange we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Grange
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Grange
- Building Inspections at new build stages Grange
- Handover Building Inspections Grange
- Warranty Building Inspections Grange
Situated only 7 km to Brisbane city, Grange (4051) was originally grassland, but it became urbanised with the subdivision and development of the property of one of its early settlers Mr Peate in 1903. Because of its proximity to, and excellent views of Brisbane, Grange is an affluent suburb with young professional couples and families renovating the suburb's large traditional timber Queenslanders. The suburb has very active football and lawn bowls clubs.
In 2011, 4200 people lived in Grange, their average age being 36 years, with most being Anglo-Australian, speaking primarily English and some Italian at home.