Building and Pest Inspection Geebung
If you are buying or selling in Geebung we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Geebung
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Geebung
- Building Inspections at new build stages Geebung
- Handover Building Inspections Geebung
- Warranty Building Inspections Geebung
12 km north of Brisbane and named after a tree, Geebung (4034) has been developed around its railway station which provides regular rail access to the city and surrounding suburbs as well as the Sunshine Coast. However, Geebung is probably best known as being the site of a major fossil find in 2013 of the remnants of a 50 million year old crocodile-like creature.
In 2011 4600 people lived in Geebung, their average age being 37 years with 85% from Australia, England or New Zealand the most common minorities were from India or the Philippines although English was spoken almost exclusively at home.