Building and Pest Inspection Gaythorne
If you are buying or selling in Gaythorne we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Gaythorne
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Gaythorne
- Building Inspections at new build stages Gaythorne
- Handover Building Inspections Gaythorne
- Warranty Building Inspections Gaythorne
9 km from Brisbane, Gaythorne (4051) is located on a side of Enoggera Hill, a part of Enoggera from which it was only recently subdivided in the 1990s. It is a leafy, residential area with a World War I influence in its street names and characterised by traditional Queenslander style timber homes. It is well serviced by easy rail access to the city and surrounding suburbs.
In 2011 2600 people lived in Gaythorne, their average age being 31 years with some 85% born in Australia, England or New Zealand, a notable minority being from India, however apart fro English, Cantonese was spoken by a small number at home.