Building and Pest Inspection Eatons Hill
If you are buying or selling in Eatons Hill we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Eatons Hill
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Eatons Hill
- Building Inspections at new build stages Eatons Hill
- Handover Building Inspections Eatons Hill
- Warranty Building Inspections Eatons Hill
Eatons Hill (4037)
On the Northside of Brisbane about 20 km north-west of the CBD, Eatons Hill (4037) consists of low-density residential housing with acreage properties. Most of the suburb has been developed since the 1980s with new subdivisions incorporating large acreage homes constructed behind the densely populated areas of Eatonvale and the Eatons Hill Country Club being by keenly sought.
Eating Hill has a primary school, a neighbourhood shopping centre and is well serviced by a number of bus routes.
In 2011 Eatons Hill was home to about 8,000 people with an average age of 34 years. Residents are primarily Anglo-Australian although there is a small contingent of South Africans (2%) and English is spoken only at home.