Building and Pest Inspection Durack
If you are buying or selling in Durack we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Durack
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Durack
- Building Inspections at new build stages Durack
- Handover Building Inspections Durack
- Warranty Building Inspections Durack
Located 15 km to Brisbane's southwest, Durack (4077) was named for one of its original settlers during a competition in 1976. Durack has three schools, an Islamic College established in 2002 and is well serviced by regular rail and bus transport to Brisbane and surrounding suburbs.
In 2011, 6200 people lived in Durack, their average age being 38 years. Half of the residents were born overseas in countries such as Vietnam, Samoa, and the Philippines such that other languages including Vietnamese, Arabic, and Samoan are spoken in at least 50% of homes, alongside English.