Building and Pest Inspection Crestmead
If you are buying or selling in Crestmead we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Crestmead
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Crestmead
- Building Inspections at new build stages Crestmead
- Handover Building Inspections Crestmead
- Warranty Building Inspections Crestmead
Located 27 km south of Brisbane, Crestmead (4132) was first settled in 1885 by Swedish immigrants who farmed maize, potatoes, and oats and grazed horses and dairy cattle in the area. Although originally called Hubner after a family who settled in 1893, in 1987 it was formally recognised as Crestmead. A Crestmead is home to large dairy processing works which has been the site of industrial protests. Today Crestmead is a mix of residential with two schools and light industrial.
In 2011, 11200 people lived in Crestmead their average age being 27 years. Most residents were Anglo-Australian with a minority from Samoa and the Philippines with Samoan spoken alongside English at home for a minority.