Building and Pest Inspection Chambers Flat
If you are buying or selling in Chambers Flat we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Chambers Flat
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Chambers Flat
- Building Inspections at new build stages Chambers Flat
- Handover Building Inspections Chambers Flat
- Warranty Building Inspections Chambers Flat
Chambers Flat (4133)
Located 30 km to Brisbane's south and following the Logan River, Chambers Flat (4133) was named for John Chambers who established a pastoral run in 1848. A school was operational from 1890 until 1921.
In 2011, 2500 people lived in Chamber Flat, their average age being 42 years. Although most residents were Anglo-Australian, there was also a strong Asian element with residents from Vietnam, Taiwan, and Laos so that Vietnamese, Mon-Khmer, Hmong, and Mandarin were spoken alongside English at home.