Building and Pest Inspection Carbrook
If you are buying or selling in Carbrook we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Carbrook
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Carbrook
- Building Inspections at new build stages Carbrook
- Handover Building Inspections Carbrook
- Warranty Building Inspections Carbrook
Located 37 km south of Brisbane, Carbrook (4130) was first called Gramzow by German settlers in 1867 after a German village but the name was anglicised during the World War I. Carbrook has three schools and is home to a golf club, a cable park and a caravan park. Fishing is a popular recreational activity in Carbrook because of its position by the Logan River.
In 2011, 1200 people lived in Carbrook, their average age being 47 years. Most residents were Anglo-Australian with a minority from Germany and India. English was the primary language spoken at home with Punjabi also spoken in about 2% of homes.