Building and Pest Inspection Bundamba
If you are buying or selling in Bundamba we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Bundamba
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Bundamba
- Building Inspections at new build stages Bundamba
- Handover Building Inspections Bundamba
- Warranty Building Inspections Bundamba
Located 35 km from Brisbane and 6 km from Ipswich, Bundamba (4304) lies between the Bremer River and the Ipswich Motorway and is bisected by Brisbane Road. With 5400 residents as of 2011, Bundamba is a suburb of Ipswich, with a mix of residential, industrial and commercial lining Brisbane Road. A school was opened in 1873 and another in 1970. Now there are two schools and a technical college as well as a racecourse, soccer club, skating centre, public pool, and several parks. Bundamba is served by regular trains to Ipswich and Brisbane, and provides rail access to the nearby Swanbank Power Station.