Building and Pest Inspection Boronia Heights
If you are buying or selling in Boronia Heights we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Boronia Heights
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Boronia Heights
- Building Inspections at new build stages Boronia Heights
- Handover Building Inspections Boronia Heights
- Warranty Building Inspections Boronia Heights
Boronia Heights (4124)
Situated 27 km to Brisbane's south, Boronia Heights (4124) was originally called Logan Ridges until the early 1890s when it was formally recognised after its first housing estate. Today it is primarily residential with one school and a bushland reserve which serves to provide a protected habitat for native Australian fauna and flora as well as providing a site for recreational activities such as walking and picnics.
In 2011, 7600 people lived in Boronia Heights, their average age being 30 years with most residents being Anglo-Australian and a minority from the Philippines such that English was primarily spoken at home with some instances of Samoan as a second language.