Building and Pest Inspection Bethania
If you are buying or selling in Bethania we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Bethania
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Bethania
- Building Inspections at new build stages Bethania
- Handover Building Inspections Bethania
- Warranty Building Inspections Bethania
Located some 30km to the south of Brisbane, on the Beeleigh rail line and south of the Logan River, Bethania (4205) is vulnerable to flooding as occurred in 1974 . Originally settled by Ferman immigrants in the mid 1860s, the town was formally established in 1866 and named for Bethany, the village in Israel. In 1864 a Lutheran Church was built and followed by a cemetery in 1866. Today, Bethania is primarily residential with one school and easy rail access to Brisbane, Beenleigh, and surrounding suburbs.
In 2011, 4600 people lived in Bethania, their average age being 41 years with residents being primarily Anglo-Australian and speaking only English at home.