Building and Pest Inspection Berrinba
If you are buying or selling in Berrinba we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Berrinba
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Berrinba
- Building Inspections at new build stages Berrinba
- Handover Building Inspections Berrinba
- Warranty Building Inspections Berrinba
Located 24 km to Brisbane's south, Berrinba (4117) has extensive artificial recreational parkland along Scrubby Creek which drains into Slacks Creek and eventually the Logan River. The Wetlands not only designed to provide recreational facilities such as walking trails and cycle ways but also provide protection for native fauna and flora.
In 2011,1400 people lived in Berrinba, their average age being 30 years. Only about half were Anglo-Australian with others born in India, Fiji, and South Africa. Apart from English, Cantonese, Arabic, Samoan, Hindi, and Mandarin were also spoken at home.