Building and Pest Inspection Belmont
If you are buying or selling in Belmont we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Belmont
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Belmont
- Building Inspections at new build stages Belmont
- Handover Building Inspections Belmont
- Warranty Building Inspections Belmont
Situated 12 km to the Eastside of the Brisbane CBD, Belmont (4153) is an affluent rural suburb of some 4,500 residents with acreage residential blocks situated at the intersection of several major arterial roads. Between 1850s to 1870s timber getters were attracted to Belmont's rich stands of hoop pine in the area. As lands were increasingly cleared, this gave way to cane and small crop farming for fruit and vegetables as well as dairying. A school was established in 1876 and a tramway operated from 1912 until it was closed in 1925. The Rifle Range has also hosted a number of prominent international events.