Building and Pest Inspection Bahrs Scrub
If you are buying or selling in Bahrs Scrub we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Bahrs Scrub
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Bahrs Scrub
- Building Inspections at new build stages Bahrs Scrub
- Handover Building Inspections Bahrs Scrub
- Warranty Building Inspections Bahrs Scrub
Bahrs Scrub (4207)
38 km south of Brisbane, Bahrs Scrub (4207)may have been named for German settlers Carl and Wilhelm Bahr. Today it is mainly residential with large homes on acreage blocks, however recently higher density housing estates have been encroaching into the quiet rural suburb.
In 2011, 1500 people lived in Bahrs Scrub, their average age being 32 years. Most residents were Anglo-Australian with a minority from South Africa and the Netherlands with English being the primary language spoken at home.