Building and Pest Inspection Anstead
If you are buying or selling in Anstead we can provide a number of different Building Inspection Reports depending on your current needs such as:
- Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Anstead
- Pre-Sale Building Inspections Anstead
- Building Inspections at new build stages Anstead
- Handover Building Inspections Anstead
- Warranty Building Inspections Anstead
Located 17 km to Brisbane's south-west and on the Brisbane River, Anstead (4070) was named for John Anstead an early settler in the 1860s but wasn't formally recognised as a suburb until 1975. More recently, it has been proposed along with adjoining suburbs, as a future transport through- way connecting Centenary and Warrego Highways and replacing the Moggill Ferry. However, community sentiment surrounding the project is opposed.
In 2011, 1530 people lived in Anstead, their average age being 39 years. Although most residents were Anglo-Australian, a minority were also from South Africa, with English being spoken almost exclusively at home.