Building Inspections - Gold Coast
ABIS has been servicing the South East Region of Queensland for over 15 years and have specialist building and pest inspectors based on the Gold Coast.
What makes our Gold Coast Building Inspections stand out is our comprehensive report is unlike any other on the market. Having a specialist inspector based on the Gold Coast allows ABIS to quickly respond to your request and complete your building and pest inspection in a timely manner.
All Building & Pest Inspection Reports Include:
• Structural Problems including
• Conditions Conducive to Structural Damage including
• Additions & Improvements
• Incomplete Construction
• Serious Safety Hazards
• Major Defects in Secondary & Finishing Elements
• Minor Defects in the Condition of Non-Structural Elements
• Signs of Timber Pests
• Conditions Conducive to Timber Pest Attack
• Evidence of Existing Termite Management Programs
• Advice on Termite Prevention & Management
The advantages of having such a complete report are second to none. When we complete your building and pest inspection on the Gold Coast our inspector will thoroughly check the building and areas including roof voids, roof exterior, fences, building exterior, yard, building interior and sub-floor.