What Makes The ABIS Team Special?
Our Customer Service Consultants are handpicked for their ability to listen to you. They manage everything for you from your booking through to your report.
ABIS carefully selects their inspectors - senior builders only who have:
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in building
- Full professional qualifications
- Full professional licenses
- Completed an accredited "Completed Residential Building Inspection" Course
- Successfully completed the ABIS induction programme including:
- The ABIS Building Inspection & Reporting Process
- The ABIS Timber Pest Inspection & Reporting Process
- A lengthy period of mentored Building Inspections & Reports
- A lengthy period of mentored Termite Inspections & Reports
- Customer Service Training
- Fully licensed for Pest Control and Termite Management - Chemical
- Registered under ABIS' professional indemnity insurance
But we don't stop there -
Our commitment to ongoing professional development means ABIS inspectors regularly attend training to update their skills and knowledge so they can continually improve the quality of their service to you.
This means a wealth of practical experience, a commitment to providing a thorough service with the latest industry knowledge, and a style which translates all this in to information that is simple to understand and that you can use.